(Analyse des anomalies des courants sous-marins dans les zones d'exploitation par grandes profondeurs)
MOTIVATION and OBJECT
Offshore companies have been confronted with phenomea of badly known current irregularities.
These anomalies can cause significant damage on operational systems.
The main objectif of this project is to propose necessary tools for analysis and prediction of
this kind of currents anomalies.
In the first year of the project, the program was:
In the second year the program is :
- Analysis of observed situations (by operators and SAR image)
- Currents anomalies teledetection and creation of simulation and prediction tools.
- Appraisal of these new data for certification.
- Models improvements.
- Method generalization: application to other areas.
- Processing of others current anomalies origins.
Supply, to operators, with characterization means of risk zones: Appearance frequency, currents profiles and intensities.
... Assistance service improvement in real time.…
1st year :
|METEOMER Project manager (H.Hajji) || IFREMER |
| BOS || IRPHE |
| BUREAU VERITAS || OPTIMER |
|EAP || SEDCOFOREX |
|ENSTB ||SIREHNA |
| Participants || Committee |
|METEOMER Project manager (H.Hajji) ||BOS |
| BUREAU VERITAS ||EAP |
| IFREMER || SEDCOFOREX |
|OPTIMER ||TOTAL |
|ENSHMG || |